Interested in selling groundbreaking Power-to-X solutions and cutting-edge battery technology?
We’re on the lookout for a Area Sales manager with an unyielding drive and a knack for tech.
At Spectro Inlets, we’re trailblazers in selling state-of-the-art analytical tech worldwide. Our clients include top-tier R&D institutions like Imperial College and Stanford, and our products are rooted in revolutionary technology initially crafted at DTU. As the interest in our tech skyrockets, we need an Area Sales manager to take charge and elevate our sales game.
We’re seeking someone experienced in sales to join our rapidly expanding company. You’ll need to grasp and effectively communicate the value our product brings to customers while navigating intricate and drawn-out sales processes. Technical expertise and a curious mind are must-haves, and a interest in digital marketing will be considered an advantage
Your primary tasks:
- Direct company sales under the guidance of the Global Sales Director
- Generate leads, negotiate deals, and manage purchase orders
- Identify sales opportunities and collect market insights
- Attend conferences and travel to meet clients in mainly Europe (DACH) Area
- Travel approx. 50 days/year
- Technical savvy and enthusiasm for selling tech solutions
- Outgoing, high-energy, and self-driven
- Goal-oriented, proactive, and a team player
- Committed with a positive approach to new challenges
- Fluent in English (German will be a big advantage) with a valid driver’s license
If this resonates with you, here’s what we offer:
- An exciting international sales role in a dynamic work environment, ripe for personal and professional growth
- A supportive team of highly qualified and motivated colleagues with strong technical backgrounds
- A chance to be part of a rapidly growing company with lofty ambitions and expertise
- The opportunity to contribute to a cleaner world through our technology
- Salary commensurate with qualifications
Ready to take the plunge? Apply now by sending your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be reviewing and scheduling interviews on a rolling basis.
For more details about the job, reach out to our Global Sales Director, Anne Dyrdal, at email@example.com or +45 31 57 11 38.
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, family status, age, religion, or ethnicity.