Are you interested in selling Electrochemistry Coupled Mass Spectrometry (EC-MS) for Power to X R&D and battery development ?
International Technical sales engineer with focus on customer interaction
We are looking for an engineer with commercial experience to join a well founded, exciting and fast-growing start-up. We develop, produce and sell high-end analysis instruments for R&D and industrial applications.
Experience with technical sales to both research institutions and private customers is a requirement for this position. A technical background in chemistry or physics and experience with research groups is considered an advantage.
With reference to the Salesmanager of the company, your primary activities will be:
- Responsibility for the company’s sales activities in Europe/US and/or Asia with the reference to the Global Sales Manager
- Engaging leads, understanding customer needs and product features.
- Negotiating sales conditions and administration of purchase orders.
- Maintaining CRM i.e Reporting, Mapping sales opportunities and gathering market data.
- Generation of new leads through marketing activities.
- Carry out sales of Spectro Inlets’ EC-MS for electrochemistry R&D and battery development
- Participate in international conferences as well as visit customers around the world.
- International travel 50-70 days/year.
Who are we looking for
- You have a technical understanding – maybe even with a background in either chemistry or physics, particularly within electrochemistry.
- You are motivated by presenting and selling technical solutions.
- You have commercial experience within technical sales.
- You are outgoing and good at establishing and maintaining close customer relations as well as prospecting
- You are goal-oriented, proactive and a team player. You are willing to help your colleagues wherever you can.
- You are committed and have a positive attitude towards new challenges.
- You are fluent in English, in both written and speech and you are an experienced user of general IT
- You and your family are 100% clarified with the travel activity that lies in the position
Importantly, you can adapt to the rapidly changing nature of a fast-growing start-up organization. You can work in a team while taking strong ownership of your projects. You have a structured and methodical approach to your tasks and a good eye for details.
What we offer
- An exciting role in an international and dynamic work environment with great possibilities of developing your personal and professional skills
- Being part of a fast-growing company with a high level of ambition and expertise
- The opportunity to contribute to a cleaner world through the application of the
- Working with highly qualified and motivated colleagues who have a strong technical background to support your work
- Great office and laboratory facilities at the company site in Copenhagen, including lunch and health insurance
- A nice social environment with Friday Bar, Weekly Company breakfast and fresh fruit available
About Spectro Inlets
Spectro Inlets is a young start-up originally spun out from DTU. The company sells analysis instrument products based on a groundbreaking microchip interface technology for mass spectrometry. Our novel mass spectrometer solution can uniquely offer robust in-line measurements, and give an unprecedented insight into chemical processes such as fermentation (enzyme production, biogas production, food and beverage production), denitrification, and environmental monitoring.
We currently produce and support two products: (i) a table-top R&D system for electrochemistry studies in Power-to-X and battery material development (EC-MS) and (ii) an in-line sensor instrument for real-time monitoring of liquids in industrial process environments (LGA) such as biogas production, food/pharma fermentation and wastewater treatment. Both products use our unique microchip inlet technology and a mass spectrometer analyzer. Both products are assembled in-house and consist of a large number of assembly components including vacuum parts, sensors, electronic assemblies, and structural elements.
The company is growing fast with more deliveries of each instrument every year as we address the needs in large markets.
Read more about Spectro Inlets and the products here: www.spectroinlets.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an e-mail with your application and CV as attachments to email@example.com. Should you require further information about Spectro Inlets or the position, feel free to contact recruiter Kim Devantier from Profil Search on phone number +45 20 21 89 09.