Tired of wasting time and money on non-quantitative, non-reproducible DEMS? Do you prefer to concentrate on science rather than the measurement technology?
The Spectro Inlets EC-MS is the first and only turnkey solution for mass spectrometry analysis of electrochemical reactions.
Ready to perform out of the box, the system is controlled by a powerful software suite allowing the control of the potentiostat, mass spectrometer, gas, and vacuum systems from a single integrated graphical user interface.
- Guaranteed reproducibility
- 100% quantitative results
- Analysis of dissolved species with mass range 200 amu (300 amu option)
- Common 5 mm disk electrodes
- 4 ports for electrodes and electrolyte flow
- Parts-per-trillion sensitivity
- Sub-second time resolution
- Integrated all-in-one software
- Wet components manufactured in high-quality fluoropolymer and borosilicate glass
Browse real data from the Spectro Inlets EC-MS system and discover how to easily produce unparalleled publication-ready EC-MS plots.
Do not hesitate to contact us for a quotation or to request an in-house demonstrations of our product