The Spectro Inlets EC-MS
The first and only turnkey solution for mass spectrometry analysis of electrochemical reactions.
EFFORTLESS MASS SPECTROSCOPY FOR ELECTROCHEMISTS
Would you prefer to concentrate on the science rather than the measurement technology?
The Spectro Inlets EC-MS is the first and only turnkey solution for mass spectrometry analysis of electrochemical reactions.
Ready to perform out of the box, the system is controlled by a powerful software suite allowing the control of the potentiostat, mass spectrometer, gas, and vacuum systems from a single integrated graphical user interface.
- Guaranteed reproducibility
- 100% quantitative results
- Analysis of dissolved species with mass range 200 amu (300 amu option)
- Common 5 mm disk electrodes
- 4 ports for electrodes and electrolyte flow
- Parts-per-trillion sensitivity
- Sub-second time resolution
- Integrated all-in-one software
- Wet components manufactured in high-quality fluoropolymer and borosilicate glass
Browse real data from the Spectro Inlets EC-MS system and discover how to easily produce unparalleled publication-ready EC-MS plots.
SEE THE EC-MS IN ACTION
Do not hesitate to contact us for a quotation or to request an in-house demonstrations of our product.